Please leave a review
To get the very best results we advise you follow our suggested guidelines for maximising the effectiveness of your treatments.
• Keep your appointments: Your chiropractor will make recommendations regarding the frequency of your treatments. This advice is based on experience of treating patients with similar conditions. Missed appointments can result in a less favourable outcome.
• Ask questions: Get involved in your treatment, understanding the need to follow the advice given. This will often lead to better and faster results.
• Do your exercises: Your chiropractor may suggest specific exercises to help speed your recovery. Your exercises can form a very important part of the stabilisation of your condition.
• Get adequate sleep: Easier said than done sometimes but quality sleep is an important aspect of the healing process. Establishing a bedtime routine can help if you fall into a pattern of insomnia.
• Eat a well-balanced diet: Naturally, a good diet is important for the body to be able to function to the best of its ability.